Police search for ‘vulnerable’ man in pyjamas missing from Shadwell
- Credit: Archant
A “vulnerable” man in striped pyjamas has been reported missing after disappearing in Shadwell during a visit from his home in Newcastle.
Police are appealing for information about the whereabouts of 24-year-old Azizur Rahman Rahim, who went missing in Watney Street on Saturday evening.
The man is described as Asian, 5’6” tall, slim with brown eyes and cropped black hair.
He was wearing a white jumper with blue stripes under a black hooded coat, and navy blue pyjama bottoms with maroon and white horizontal stripes.
He had been visiting London with his family from Newcastle, and was staying with other family members in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is being asked to call Tower Hamlets Police on 07717 891137.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single