Review of Tower Hamlets polling stations
- Credit: LBTH
Tower Hamlets Council is reviewing the locations of its polling districts and stations.
A consultation in the constituencies of Poplar and Limehouse and Bethnal Green and Bow will run until October 18.
The council is looking for feedback on any aspect of the polling districts, including locations of polling stations, access and facilities.
It is particularly interested in hearing about access for voters who have different forms of disability, a spokesman said.
He added: "Comments are invited regarding [polling] stations currently used and any suggested alternatives. Local political parties and councillors will also be consulted and views are invited from electors and local community groups."
You may also want to watch:
The consultation and maps of the existing polling districts can be viewed on the council's website. Hard copies can be seen in the Town Hall.
Representations can be emailed to PDreview2019@towerhamlets.gov.uk.
- 1 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 7 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 8 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 9 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 10 Bronze Age hoard to go on show after 3,000 years and an extra year's delay