Review of Tower Hamlets polling stations
- Credit: LBTH
Tower Hamlets Council is reviewing the locations of its polling districts and stations.
A consultation in the constituencies of Poplar and Limehouse and Bethnal Green and Bow will run until October 18.
The council is looking for feedback on any aspect of the polling districts, including locations of polling stations, access and facilities.
It is particularly interested in hearing about access for voters who have different forms of disability, a spokesman said.
He added: "Comments are invited regarding [polling] stations currently used and any suggested alternatives. Local political parties and councillors will also be consulted and views are invited from electors and local community groups."
You may also want to watch:
The consultation and maps of the existing polling districts can be viewed on the council's website. Hard copies can be seen in the Town Hall.
Representations can be emailed to PDreview2019@towerhamlets.gov.uk.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger