Poplar HARCA wins housing and regeneration award
HOUSING association Poplar HARCA has won win the Housing and Regeneration award in The Guardian Public Services Award.Poplar HARCA s Family Intervention project is managed by Tower Hamlets Council and won the prize for its innovative approach to supp
HOUSING association Poplar HARCA has won win the Housing and Regeneration award in The Guardian Public Services Award.
Poplar HARCA's Family Intervention project is managed by Tower Hamlets Council and won the prize for its innovative approach to support families at risk of eviction.
Residents voted to fund the project at their conference last year saw the benefits of a project that offers support and guidance to families going through problems.
Since its launch it has helped 63 families avoid imminent eviction.
You may also want to watch:
Poplar HARCA's boss Steve Stride said: "We are absolutely delighted. This is a fantastic example of what can be achieved by listening to your residents and working in partnership to provide
the best possible service.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 4 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 5 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 6 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Hundreds of boilers break down in the East End during pandemic
- 10 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month