Portillo heads Elite Business Brick Lane conference at Truman’s Brewery
- Credit: TH Council
Former cabinet minister Michael Portillo is one of the leading speakers at a spring conference in London’s East End next month aimed at fastest-growing businesses.
The Elite Business National Conference over two days on April 10-11 being held at The Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, Spitalfields, is expected to attract 15,000 company bosses for seminars, workshops and presentations by some of Britain’s most successful entrepreneurs.
The conference is being staged by CE Media, publishers of Elite Business Magazine for entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized firms, whose managing director Scott English said: “Now is the right time to cater for high-growth businesses and exceptional entrepreneurs. The conference and exhibition is a platform for this.”
The number of UK companies with a turnover between £2.5 million and £100m has consistently been around 23,000 to 25,000, according to the Business Growth Fund barometer.
Owners and directors from such middle-range companies at the conference will learn from top business leaders and network with companies offering products and services they need to expand.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers apart from Michael Portillo include Karren Brady and Michelle Mone, while organisations exhibiting include Companies House, London Chamber of Commerce & Industry and BT Business.
Tickets for the Elite Business Conference are now on sale. Tickets for the trade exhibition, seminars and workshops are free to relevant business owners and directors.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 9 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 10 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries