Portillo heads Elite Business Brick Lane conference at Truman’s Brewery
- Credit: TH Council
Former cabinet minister Michael Portillo is one of the leading speakers at a spring conference in London’s East End next month aimed at fastest-growing businesses.
The Elite Business National Conference over two days on April 10-11 being held at The Old Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, Spitalfields, is expected to attract 15,000 company bosses for seminars, workshops and presentations by some of Britain’s most successful entrepreneurs.
The conference is being staged by CE Media, publishers of Elite Business Magazine for entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized firms, whose managing director Scott English said: “Now is the right time to cater for high-growth businesses and exceptional entrepreneurs. The conference and exhibition is a platform for this.”
The number of UK companies with a turnover between £2.5 million and £100m has consistently been around 23,000 to 25,000, according to the Business Growth Fund barometer.
Owners and directors from such middle-range companies at the conference will learn from top business leaders and network with companies offering products and services they need to expand.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers apart from Michael Portillo include Karren Brady and Michelle Mone, while organisations exhibiting include Companies House, London Chamber of Commerce & Industry and BT Business.
Tickets for the Elite Business Conference are now on sale. Tickets for the trade exhibition, seminars and workshops are free to relevant business owners and directors.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel