Orient to take on Cureton’s Stortford in pre-season
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
The O’s will make the trip up the M11 on July 23 to face the Bostik Premier outfit
Leyton Orient will play Bishop's Stortford this summer and in the process do battle with former player Jamie Cureton.
The 43-year-old shows no signs of slowing down and silenced talk he could be in the twilight of his career by finishing as top goalscorer in the Bostik Premier this campaign.
Cureton netted 22 times for the Blues and he will look to find the net against the O's on Tuesday, July 23rd when they travel to ProKit UK Stadium for a pre-season friendly.
There are strong links between the two clubs with Orient sending a number of players to Stortford during the 2018/19 term.
You may also want to watch:
Ruel Sotiriou, Hector Kyprianou, Arthur Janata and Shadrach Ogie all impressed for the Hertfordshire club at step three on the non-league pyramid and could face them next month.
It will be O's penultimate friendly of the summer as they prepare to make an impact back in League Two again.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff