Prepare for Easter fun across Tower Hamlets
Victoria Park will be the scene of an Easter egg-stravaganza tomorrow as children get the chance to enjoy an afternoon of arts and crafts, Easter games and egg-hunting.
It is just one of a series of events in the borough over the Easter period which wiill ensure that chocaholics in particular are more than happy.
Another egg-hunt will be held in Mile End Park on Sunday at the children’s park in Locksley Street where children will have to search for special tokens hidden in the sand pit.
Once found they can be swapped for tasty chocolate eggs at the annual event which attracted more than 300 children last year.
If that’s not enough entertainment, there is also an Easter funfair to run in Victoria Park from Thursday to next Tuesday, run by funfair company Mannings which promises a great day out for the whole family.
You may also want to watch:
It is open from 2pm to 8pm.
The Victoria Park egg-hunt starts at 1pm, participants are asked to meet at the Royal Gate in Grove Road and further details can be found by calling 0208 533 2057.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
Registration for the Mile End Park event starts at 11.30am with the egg hunting at midday. Call 020 7093 2253 for further information.