Prepare for Easter fun across Tower Hamlets
Victoria Park will be the scene of an Easter egg-stravaganza tomorrow as children get the chance to enjoy an afternoon of arts and crafts, Easter games and egg-hunting.
It is just one of a series of events in the borough over the Easter period which wiill ensure that chocaholics in particular are more than happy.
Another egg-hunt will be held in Mile End Park on Sunday at the children’s park in Locksley Street where children will have to search for special tokens hidden in the sand pit.
Once found they can be swapped for tasty chocolate eggs at the annual event which attracted more than 300 children last year.
If that’s not enough entertainment, there is also an Easter funfair to run in Victoria Park from Thursday to next Tuesday, run by funfair company Mannings which promises a great day out for the whole family.
You may also want to watch:
It is open from 2pm to 8pm.
The Victoria Park egg-hunt starts at 1pm, participants are asked to meet at the Royal Gate in Grove Road and further details can be found by calling 0208 533 2057.
- 2 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 8 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
Registration for the Mile End Park event starts at 11.30am with the egg hunting at midday. Call 020 7093 2253 for further information.