Man rescued from Bow care home blaze
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be led to safety by firefighters following a fire at a care home.
The blaze which broke out in Pringle Gardens, Bow, on Monday, December 2, saw two fire engines and about 10 firefighters called to a ground floor flat.
A London Fire Brigade spokesman said: "Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus led one man to safety from the flat.
"The brigade was called at 9.01pm and the fire was under control by 9.16pm."
Fire crews from Tooting and West Norwood fire stations attended.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is not known at this stage.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided