Public consultation on plans for former media buildings in Olympic Park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The would-be tenants of the Olympic Park buildings used by the world’s media during the Games are set to unveil their plans for the site to the public for the first time.
The organisation with “preferred bidder” status, iCITY, is hosting a public exhibition and consultation event from Friday, March 15.
The company plans to create a digital hub for technology firms, which is estimated to create 6,500 jobs.
Visitors will be able to see artists’ impressions of how the site will look, as well as have their say on the scheme.
The exhibition is at the Cre8 Lifestyle Centre, Eastway, Hackney Wick, from March 15-16 and at the Hackney Services Centre, Hillman Street, Hackney, from March 18-19.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit http://icitylondon.com.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto