Public consultation on plans for former media buildings in Olympic Park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
The would-be tenants of the Olympic Park buildings used by the world’s media during the Games are set to unveil their plans for the site to the public for the first time.
The organisation with “preferred bidder” status, iCITY, is hosting a public exhibition and consultation event from Friday, March 15.
The company plans to create a digital hub for technology firms, which is estimated to create 6,500 jobs.
Visitors will be able to see artists’ impressions of how the site will look, as well as have their say on the scheme.
The exhibition is at the Cre8 Lifestyle Centre, Eastway, Hackney Wick, from March 15-16 and at the Hackney Services Centre, Hillman Street, Hackney, from March 18-19.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit http://icitylondon.com.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 5 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 6 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 7 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 8 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 9 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'