Pudsey Bear joins nursery kids near Tower of London
PUDSEY Bear is coming to a kids’ nursery near you—and all to raise cash for tonight’s Children In Need appeal.
If you go down to the Dreammaker Day Nursery near the Tower of London this-afternoon you’re sure of a big surprise.
For every Pudsey Bear that ever there was is bound to be there because… today’s the day the children will have their picnic.
The youngsters hold a fancy dress parade for their mums and dads at the Royal Mint Court nursery in Cartwright Street, Tower Hill.
They are raising money for tonight’s appeal charging parents 50p to see them and holding raffles.
You may also want to watch:
Are you part of an organisation in East London taking part in the Children In Need fundraising? What are you doing? Drop us a line.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 4 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 5 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station