Pudsey Bear joins nursery kids near Tower of London
PUDSEY Bear is coming to a kids’ nursery near you—and all to raise cash for tonight’s Children In Need appeal.
If you go down to the Dreammaker Day Nursery near the Tower of London this-afternoon you’re sure of a big surprise.
For every Pudsey Bear that ever there was is bound to be there because… today’s the day the children will have their picnic.
The youngsters hold a fancy dress parade for their mums and dads at the Royal Mint Court nursery in Cartwright Street, Tower Hill.
They are raising money for tonight’s appeal charging parents 50p to see them and holding raffles.
You may also want to watch:
Are you part of an organisation in East London taking part in the Children In Need fundraising? What are you doing? Drop us a line.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Fear of crime stalked households during Covid lockdown
- 4 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 5 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 8 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe
- 9 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 10 Live audience ban forces east London talent show to go on YouTube