Pudsey Bear joins nursery kids near Tower of London
PUDSEY Bear is coming to a kids’ nursery near you—and all to raise cash for tonight’s Children In Need appeal.
If you go down to the Dreammaker Day Nursery near the Tower of London this-afternoon you’re sure of a big surprise.
For every Pudsey Bear that ever there was is bound to be there because… today’s the day the children will have their picnic.
The youngsters hold a fancy dress parade for their mums and dads at the Royal Mint Court nursery in Cartwright Street, Tower Hill.
They are raising money for tonight’s appeal charging parents 50p to see them and holding raffles.
You may also want to watch:
Are you part of an organisation in East London taking part in the Children In Need fundraising? What are you doing? Drop us a line.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week