Queen Mary students to help children’s hospice
The Queen Mary University Students’ Union are to support London’s oldest children’s hospice for the next year.
Richard House was chosen as one of the Union’s charities of the year during Queen Mary’s Raise and Give (RAG) week.
Hannah Boseley, Community Fundraiser for Richard House, said: “We are delighted Queen Mary RAG has chosen Richard House as one of its charities this year.”
She believes the partnership will be beneficial to students as well as to the children it helps.
She added: “RAG is lots of fun and will help students gain vital experience so they really stand out to potential employers, at the same time as helping to make a real difference in the community.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the hospice visit www.richardhouse.org.uk
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns