Quen Mary College makes shortlist for five awards
AN EAST End university has been shortlisted for five awards including university of the year. Queen Mary, University of London has made the final grade in the Times Higher Education Awards. It has also in the running for the most improved student exper
AN EAST End university has been shortlisted for five awards including university of the year.
Queen Mary, University of London has made the final grade in the Times Higher Education Awards.
It has also in the running for the 'most improved student experience' which is based on anonymous student feedback.
Dr Paul Curzon from the School of Engineering and Computer Science has been nominated for 'teacher of the year' and Dr Kairbaan Hodivala-Dilke from the Institute of Cancer has been nominated for 'research project of the year'.
You may also want to watch:
Professor John Stark from the School of Engineering and Materials Science has been nominated for the 'serendipity award' which recognises entrepreneurial spirit in universities. Winners will be announced at a dinner in October.
- 1 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 2 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 6 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt