Quen Mary College makes shortlist for five awards
AN EAST End university has been shortlisted for five awards including university of the year. Queen Mary, University of London has made the final grade in the Times Higher Education Awards. It has also in the running for the most improved student exper
AN EAST End university has been shortlisted for five awards including university of the year.
Queen Mary, University of London has made the final grade in the Times Higher Education Awards.
It has also in the running for the 'most improved student experience' which is based on anonymous student feedback.
Dr Paul Curzon from the School of Engineering and Computer Science has been nominated for 'teacher of the year' and Dr Kairbaan Hodivala-Dilke from the Institute of Cancer has been nominated for 'research project of the year'.
You may also want to watch:
Professor John Stark from the School of Engineering and Materials Science has been nominated for the 'serendipity award' which recognises entrepreneurial spirit in universities. Winners will be announced at a dinner in October.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 5 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 6 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 7 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 8 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 9 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 10 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road