Read our guide for everything you need to know about this year’s festivals
- Credit: Archant
With the music festival season almost upon us, we’ve launched an online guide to help you navigate the many on offer.
Our Summer Festivals Guide features handy previews to more than 30 fantastic festivals in London and beyond, from the larger well established events, such as Wireless and Bestival, to the lesser known, smaller offerings.
Over the coming weeks the site will also include festival news, keeping you up to date with all the latest line-up announcements, and interviews with leading and breakthrough artists, as well as the people who work behind the scenes to make it all happen.
That’s not all – we’ll look at which festivals are best for families, feature on-trend festival fashion and share our festival memories, from watching Bob Dylan at Blackbushe in 1978 to waking up in a flooded tent at Glastonbury.
Festivals are about much more than just the music, and the guide will take a look at the host of other attractions on offer, from theatre and comedy to paint fights and spas.
You may also want to watch:
And of course our reporters will be reviewing the events, letting you know who wowed the crowds, and who made the one hour-long queue to the toilets seem more appealing.
To mark the launch of the guide we’re offering readers the chance to win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival, held in Newport from June 11 to 14.
To read our guide and to enter the competition click here. You can also find our guide by clicking on the festival logo on our home page.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning