Residents advised on Getting Around Tower Hamlets
by Gemma Collins DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday. Getting Around – Getting Involved on Thursday,
DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday.
Getting Around - Getting Involved on Thursday, organised by Tower Hamlets council, will provide information on public transport and give disabled residents the chance to have guided excursions on the DLR as well as a bike trial.
The event at the Mile End Park Arts Pavilion, off Grove Road, from 10:30am-4pm will also offer free health checks and workshops on writing CVs.
The DLR excursions will run at 11:30am and 14:30pm with attendees expected to register for the excursions 30 minutes before they start.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Anne on 0207 910 5529 or email Anne.Albrespy@sdgworld.net
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 8 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Three held after shots reportedly fired at house in Bethnal Green