Residents advised on Getting Around Tower Hamlets
by Gemma Collins DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday. Getting Around – Getting Involved on Thursday,
DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday.
Getting Around - Getting Involved on Thursday, organised by Tower Hamlets council, will provide information on public transport and give disabled residents the chance to have guided excursions on the DLR as well as a bike trial.
The event at the Mile End Park Arts Pavilion, off Grove Road, from 10:30am-4pm will also offer free health checks and workshops on writing CVs.
The DLR excursions will run at 11:30am and 14:30pm with attendees expected to register for the excursions 30 minutes before they start.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Anne on 0207 910 5529 or email Anne.Albrespy@sdgworld.net
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 4 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 5 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 6 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 Bronze Age hoard to go on show after 3,000 years and an extra year's delay