Residents advised on Getting Around Tower Hamlets
by Gemma Collins DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday. Getting Around – Getting Involved on Thursday,
DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday.
Getting Around - Getting Involved on Thursday, organised by Tower Hamlets council, will provide information on public transport and give disabled residents the chance to have guided excursions on the DLR as well as a bike trial.
The event at the Mile End Park Arts Pavilion, off Grove Road, from 10:30am-4pm will also offer free health checks and workshops on writing CVs.
The DLR excursions will run at 11:30am and 14:30pm with attendees expected to register for the excursions 30 minutes before they start.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Anne on 0207 910 5529 or email Anne.Albrespy@sdgworld.net
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 3 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 4 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 5 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 6 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 7 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 8 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 9 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 10 Dangerously overloaded vans leaving New Spitalfields Market taken off the road