Residents advised on Getting Around Tower Hamlets
by Gemma Collins DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday. Getting Around – Getting Involved on Thursday,
DISABLED travellers will be given advice on how to get around the East End at a special event on Thursday.
Getting Around - Getting Involved on Thursday, organised by Tower Hamlets council, will provide information on public transport and give disabled residents the chance to have guided excursions on the DLR as well as a bike trial.
The event at the Mile End Park Arts Pavilion, off Grove Road, from 10:30am-4pm will also offer free health checks and workshops on writing CVs.
The DLR excursions will run at 11:30am and 14:30pm with attendees expected to register for the excursions 30 minutes before they start.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Anne on 0207 910 5529 or email Anne.Albrespy@sdgworld.net
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park