Royal London's sexual health clinic welcoming patients on a Saturday
THE Royal London s sexual health clinic will be opening its doors on Saturdays following a rise in patient demand. Starting from tomorrow, the Ambrose King Centre in Whitechapel will be open from 9am-12.30pm on every Saturday for the next eight weeks to
THE Royal London's sexual health clinic will be opening its doors on Saturdays following a rise in patient demand.
Starting from tomorrow, the Ambrose King Centre in Whitechapel will be open from 9am-12.30pm on every Saturday for the next eight weeks to help those who struggle to fit in an appointment during the busy working week.
Patients needing an HIV or STI test as well as free contraception and advice can make an appointment the night before by texting a special number.
An automated service will then respond by text with an appointment slot and there are a few walk-in appointments for those who need to be seen, but were not able to book in advance.
You may also want to watch:
The weekend clinics will take place tomorrow, November 28, December 12 and 19 as well as January 9 and 16.
To book an appointment, text SLOT to 07786 207491 during 5pm and 11pm the night before.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week