Royal wedding party: Gordon Ramsay Narrow pub, Limehouse
It’s all in that kiss – at least crowds in Limehouse thought so.
The Narrow Pub, on the Thames, usually rammed on a lovely spring’s day, was markedly quiet after the initial Royal Wedding build-up.
But after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge locked lips, people of the Docklands unglued themselves from their television screens and headed to trusty locals such as The Narrow.
The Gordon Ramsay-owned gastro pub decided a barbecue was the best way to feed the celebrating crowd, with burgers, sausages and king prawns the order of the day.
“We’re having out own lunch-time reception, albeit a little late,” said one local.
You may also want to watch:
Some free posh nosh desserts were also doing the rounds to keep the celebrators content.
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 4 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 7 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 8 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 9 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets