Sarah’s sunny smile puts her in running for Monte Carlo
SARAH Eling has a winning smile which has beamed her into the national finals of a competition. The 31-year-old from London’s East End is on a shortlist of 10 in a best smile’ contest organised by a lifestyle magazine
SARAH Eling has a winning smile which has beamed her into the national finals of a competition.
The 31-year-old from London’s East End is on a shortlist of 10 in a best smile’ contest organised by a lifestyle magazine.
“I just decided to enter the competition for a laugh,” she beamed.
“People have said my smile is always there! But I’m so shocked I was shortlisted—I’m really flattered!”
You may also want to watch:
The winner wins a trip to Monte Carlo and be featured in Hello! magazine, a first-class trip to Monte Carlo then flown in a helicopter to the final destination to be given �500 to spend in the sunny Mediterranean principality.
Now it’s up to the public to vote online for the finalist they want to be crowned as the nation’s favourite smile—placing them on the smile map.
East Enders are rooting for the girl from Bethnal Green in the vote before the poll closes tomorrow (Thursday).
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals
- 10 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage