Sarah’s sunny smile puts her in running for Monte Carlo
SARAH Eling has a winning smile which has beamed her into the national finals of a competition. The 31-year-old from London’s East End is on a shortlist of 10 in a best smile’ contest organised by a lifestyle magazine
SARAH Eling has a winning smile which has beamed her into the national finals of a competition.
The 31-year-old from London’s East End is on a shortlist of 10 in a best smile’ contest organised by a lifestyle magazine.
“I just decided to enter the competition for a laugh,” she beamed.
“People have said my smile is always there! But I’m so shocked I was shortlisted—I’m really flattered!”
You may also want to watch:
The winner wins a trip to Monte Carlo and be featured in Hello! magazine, a first-class trip to Monte Carlo then flown in a helicopter to the final destination to be given �500 to spend in the sunny Mediterranean principality.
Now it’s up to the public to vote online for the finalist they want to be crowned as the nation’s favourite smile—placing them on the smile map.
East Enders are rooting for the girl from Bethnal Green in the vote before the poll closes tomorrow (Thursday).
- 1 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 2 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney