Sarah’s sunny smile puts her in running for Monte Carlo
SARAH Eling has a winning smile which has beamed her into the national finals of a competition. The 31-year-old from London’s East End is on a shortlist of 10 in a best smile’ contest organised by a lifestyle magazine
SARAH Eling has a winning smile which has beamed her into the national finals of a competition.
The 31-year-old from London’s East End is on a shortlist of 10 in a best smile’ contest organised by a lifestyle magazine.
“I just decided to enter the competition for a laugh,” she beamed.
“People have said my smile is always there! But I’m so shocked I was shortlisted—I’m really flattered!”
You may also want to watch:
The winner wins a trip to Monte Carlo and be featured in Hello! magazine, a first-class trip to Monte Carlo then flown in a helicopter to the final destination to be given �500 to spend in the sunny Mediterranean principality.
Now it’s up to the public to vote online for the finalist they want to be crowned as the nation’s favourite smile—placing them on the smile map.
East Enders are rooting for the girl from Bethnal Green in the vote before the poll closes tomorrow (Thursday).
- 1 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 2 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 3 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 7 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 8 Campaign launched to 'clean up the Thames and help save world's oceans'
- 9 Hot tub and BBQ boats relaunched at Canary Wharf
- 10 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire