Search for missing diabetes patient Jan Napierski from Bow—needing medication
- Credit: MPS
Police in east London are appealing for information to help trace a man missing nearly three days who may need urgent medication for diabetes and high blood pressure.
Jan Napierski, 60, was last seen at Knapp Road in Bromley-by-Bow at around 10am on Wednesday.
He is Polish and speaks little or no English and has very poor eyesight—but didn’t take his glasses with him.
Jan suffers from Type 1 diabetes and high blood pressure and requires regular medication, which he has not taken since the morning he went missing. He also walks with a limp or shuffle due to his medical condition.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a dark blue T-shirt and cream-coloured shoes or trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Police are urging anyone who has seen Mr Napierski or knows of his whereabouts to contact Tower Hamlets Missing Person Unit on 101 (reference: 15MIS 032820) or call Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger