Search for missing EastEnders’ Sian Blake and her children in east London
- Credit: MPS
Police are appealing for help to find former East Enders TV actress Sian Blake who has gone missing with her two children.
She was last seen in east London on December 13 with Amon, 4, and Zachary, 8, in the Leyton area, Scotland Yard confirmed today.
Sian, from Erith, played Frankie Pierre in the BBC soap in 1996 and ’97.
The 43-year-old who has also appeared in Casualty, Doctors and Skins is described as 5ft 2ins tall, slim build with short black hair, often wearing glasses but may use contact lenses.
She and her two children are still thought to be in the London area. Her family have received text messages, but Sian has not been seen since going missing three weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
Police say they have “exhausted all lines of enquiry” and are now increasingly concerned for Sian’s and the children’s wellbeing. They and are urging anyone with information on their whereabouts to dial 101 or Missing People on 116000 with reference 15MIS050346.
- 1 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 2 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 3 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 8 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green