Search for missing OAP Stanley Henry in east London
- Credit: MPS
Police have been asked to help in the search for a vulnerable pensioner who has gone missing in east London.
Concern is growing for 85-year-old Stanley Nathanial Henry, who was last seen on Friday evening after leaving his home in Stratford.
He is described as black, slim to medium build, who uses a walking stick. He also has a scar on his left eyebrow.
Stanley is known to frequent churches in the E15 area, as well as Victoria main-line station and hospitals.
He was wearing a white flat cap and a black, white and brown jacket with brown trousers at the time of his disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
Stanley suffers from dementia and may appear confused and give a surname of Bowry. Police are urging anyone with information to call 101 or Missing People on 116000, quoting reference 15MIS010076.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges