Second man charged with Bethnal Green murder of Jordan Bari
- Credit: Met
A second man has been charged with the killing of martial artist Jordan Bari.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, was charged on Friday with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, stood before the same court charged with the same offences on Friday and was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Jordan died from gunshot wounds in Bethnal Green after a shooting in Florida Street at around 8pm on Monday, October 3.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old and a 21-year-old man were arrested at the scene in connection with his death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 8 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift