Second man charged with Bethnal Green murder of Jordan Bari
- Credit: Met
A second man has been charged with the killing of martial artist Jordan Bari.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, was charged on Friday with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Bobby Lawrence, 21, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, stood before the same court charged with the same offences on Friday and was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Jordan died from gunshot wounds in Bethnal Green after a shooting in Florida Street at around 8pm on Monday, October 3.
You may also want to watch:
A 29-year-old and a 21-year-old man were arrested at the scene in connection with his death but were subsequently released with no further action.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 4 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning