A ‘dark secret’ awaits guests at Secret Theatre Project’s Bethnal Green show
- Credit: Archant
An immersive theatre show full of murder and intrigue is opening at a five star hotel.
The Secret Theatre Project returns to the capital with production, The Invitation, on Tuesday, January 28 at the Town Hall Hotel in Patriot Square, Bethnal Green.
The Secret Theatre Project, founded by Richard Crawford, has sold out shows internationally and been critically acclaimed for some of its projects.
The immersive show is set at a masquerade party with a "dark secret". Guests will be given a password with their ticket and a set of instructions to follow throughout the show.
They will become a part of the story with each participant finding out which role they play as the show goes along.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available for the show only or including a dining option from head chef Simon Shand at the Town Hall Hotel's Corner Room restaurant.
Alternatively, the VIP package includes dinner and a bottle of champagne.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 10 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
For more ticket information visit designmynight.com/london/whats-on/immersive/the-invitation?t=tickets