Security guard flees as his supper goes up in smoke
A SECURITY guard nearly had his chips when cooking in his trailer during the night. He was frying chips and went to answer his mobile phone at Pinky’s car-wash and tyre depot at Limehouse in London’s East End, when his supper caught fire
A SECURITY guard nearly had his chips when cooking in his trailer during the night.
He was frying chips and went to answer his mobile phone at Pinky’s car-wash and tyre depot in Salmon Lane in Limehouse, in London’s East End, when his supper caught fire.
A passer-by raised the alarm at 11.15pm last night when the smoke billowed across the street.
Four fire crews arrived to tackle the blaze next to the Prince Regent pub.
You may also want to watch:
The security guard was treated by ambulance paramedics for the effects of inhaling smoke and was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel as a precaution.
The trailer was completely burnt—so was his supper.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 8 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel