Severe delays for east London travellers on Jubilee line
East Londoners are experiencing severe delays to their journeys this morning due to a faulty train at North Greenwich station leading to a Jubilee Line suspension.
The underground line has been suspended between Stratford and London Bridge since 7.35am causing severe delays on the rest of the line and Stratford station is closed to Jubilee Line users.
There have also been delays on the Docklands Light Railway line to add to public transport problems in east London.
There are minor delays between Bank and Tower Gateway and Beckton and Woolwich Arsenal because of an earlier track fault.
A Transport for London (TfL) spokeswoman said Stratford station was closed for a couple of minutes at 9am to ease overcrowding.
You may also want to watch:
Northern line trains were also not stopping at Bank underground station this morning between 8.21 and 8.35 for the same reason.
Central Line services are still running from Stratford station.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided