Severe delays for east London travellers on Jubilee line
East Londoners are experiencing severe delays to their journeys this morning due to a faulty train at North Greenwich station leading to a Jubilee Line suspension.
The underground line has been suspended between Stratford and London Bridge since 7.35am causing severe delays on the rest of the line and Stratford station is closed to Jubilee Line users.
There have also been delays on the Docklands Light Railway line to add to public transport problems in east London.
There are minor delays between Bank and Tower Gateway and Beckton and Woolwich Arsenal because of an earlier track fault.
A Transport for London (TfL) spokeswoman said Stratford station was closed for a couple of minutes at 9am to ease overcrowding.
You may also want to watch:
Northern line trains were also not stopping at Bank underground station this morning between 8.21 and 8.35 for the same reason.
Central Line services are still running from Stratford station.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week