Severe delays for east London travellers on Jubilee line
East Londoners are experiencing severe delays to their journeys this morning due to a faulty train at North Greenwich station leading to a Jubilee Line suspension.
The underground line has been suspended between Stratford and London Bridge since 7.35am causing severe delays on the rest of the line and Stratford station is closed to Jubilee Line users.
There have also been delays on the Docklands Light Railway line to add to public transport problems in east London.
There are minor delays between Bank and Tower Gateway and Beckton and Woolwich Arsenal because of an earlier track fault.
A Transport for London (TfL) spokeswoman said Stratford station was closed for a couple of minutes at 9am to ease overcrowding.
You may also want to watch:
Northern line trains were also not stopping at Bank underground station this morning between 8.21 and 8.35 for the same reason.
Central Line services are still running from Stratford station.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 9 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 10 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears