Trapped man freed from upturned car after crash in Isle of Dogs
- Credit: Archant
A man had to be freed from a car after getting trapped when it turned upside down during a crash.
The man was rushed to hospital following the collision in Seyssel Street, Isle of Dogs, with police called by paramedics at 7.26am today (April 15).
A Met Police spokeswoman said: “His injuries were deemed non-life-threatening.”
The London Ambulance Service sent an ambulance, incident response officer and its hazardous area response team to the scene.
A woman was also treated by paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters declared the incident over for by 8.43am. One fire engine from Millwall station and one fire rescue unit from Bethnal Green attended.
The road was closed as police made enquiries but it has since reopened.
- 1 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 4 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park