Share your baking recipes, and win High Street vouchers
- Credit: Archant
Do you love baking? And do you want to win a prize to help you bake more?
If the answer to those questions is yes, then we’re looking for you to get involved with our new project.
The baking phenomenon is sweeping the nation, with people of all ages creating delightful Danishes, cute cupcakes and beautiful breads.
Amateur bakers have had their passion reignited thanks to programmes like The Great British Bake Off and Cake Boss, and now it’s time to share your creations with fellow readers of the Advertiser.
Perhaps you make a delicious cake or pie that gets compliments whenever you bake it.
You may also want to watch:
Or maybe you can craft amazing naan, perfect scones or scrummy apple turnovers.
Whatever it is, we want you to send us your recipe, and we’ll share it with thousands of readers. Your recipes could be published on our website, and they could also feature in our paper.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
And to make the prospect even sweeter, we’ve got four £50 High Street vouchers to give away, which you can spend on getting equipment to help with your baking.
The winners of the vouchers will be picked through a random draw.
It’s National Baking Week this week, so you can get tips by visiting the official website here.
But remember, all your recipes must be original creations, whether they are something that has been handed down to you by a member of your family, or your own twist on a classic dish.
The closing date for recipe submissions to the Advertiser is October 28.
Terms and conditions
Entries must be received before October 28. By contributing with your recipe you agree to grant Archant London royalty-free non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use your photographs and recipes without limitation in current and future print and electronic formats. Archant will not accept any responsibility with regard to originality of recipes. Archant may wish to send you relevant news and special offers, by entering the competition you will automatically be entered to receive these. You may opt out at any time by visiting the unsubscribe link on each communication.