Sheila Welford—where are you?
Dear Ed, I HOPE in some way the Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar
I HOPE in some way the East London Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar.
It would be nice, as I am in my 80th year, to know that Sheila is alive and well. If by any chance anyone has information of her whereabouts, it would be greatly appreciated.
24 Rupert Jarvis Court, Buckingham Road
Hockley, Essex SS5 4XN
- 1 Bethnal Green officers sacked over 'abhorrent and discriminatory' messages
- 2 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 3 Three stabbed in Chrisp Street chicken shop
- 4 Former Tower Hamlets councillor publishes autobiography on life as a hijabi woman
- 5 Police officer sacked for 'turning blind eye’ to criminal husband
- 6 Bow Lock murder defendants blame each other for fatal attack
- 7 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 8 Woman treated at scene as 40 firefighters called to Bow tower block
- 9 8 charged after drugs raids in Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Council rapped by ombudsman after not following safeguarding procedures