Sheila Welford—where are you?
Dear Ed, I HOPE in some way the Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar
I HOPE in some way the East London Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar.
It would be nice, as I am in my 80th year, to know that Sheila is alive and well. If by any chance anyone has information of her whereabouts, it would be greatly appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
24 Rupert Jarvis Court, Buckingham Road
Hockley, Essex SS5 4XN
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 8 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 9 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 10 Call to remain vigilant after gay man killed in park in Mile End