Sheila Welford—where are you?
Dear Ed, I HOPE in some way the Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar
I HOPE in some way the East London Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar.
It would be nice, as I am in my 80th year, to know that Sheila is alive and well. If by any chance anyone has information of her whereabouts, it would be greatly appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
24 Rupert Jarvis Court, Buckingham Road
Hockley, Essex SS5 4XN
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 7 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 10 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum