Sheila Welford—where are you?
Dear Ed, I HOPE in some way the Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar
I HOPE in some way the East London Advertiser can help in my search for someone I knew in the East End in the mid to late 1950s, Sheila Welford, who was then living in Poplar.
It would be nice, as I am in my 80th year, to know that Sheila is alive and well. If by any chance anyone has information of her whereabouts, it would be greatly appreciated.
You may also want to watch:
24 Rupert Jarvis Court, Buckingham Road
Hockley, Essex SS5 4XN
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 Disgraceful management of the pandemic