Six days left for mystery East Londoner to claim �286,000
THE clock is ticking for a mystery lottery winner in East London who has less than a week left to claim a Euro Millions’ prize worth just over �286,000, from the draw on July 24 last year
THE clock is ticking for a mystery lottery winner in East London who has less than a week left to claim a 'Euro Millions' prize worth just over �286,000.
National Lottery has been searching for the person who matched the five main numbers and one 'Lucky Star' in the EuroMillions draw on July 24 last year.
The winning EuroMillions numbers that day were 14, 15, 25, 35, 47 and Lucky Stars were 5 and 9. The winning ticket was bought in Tower Hamlets.
Players are being urged to check their tickets for the chance to claim �286,508.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm next Wednesday, January 20, to make their claim.
"Time really is running out," said a National Lottery spokesperson. "But we're still hopeful someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money."
If no-one comes forward, the money plus interest goes to the 'Good Causes' fund, adding to the �23 billion already raised since the National Lottery began in 1994.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 8 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 9 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 10 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire