Six days left for mystery East Londoner to claim �286,000
THE clock is ticking for a mystery lottery winner in East London who has less than a week left to claim a Euro Millions’ prize worth just over �286,000, from the draw on July 24 last year
THE clock is ticking for a mystery lottery winner in East London who has less than a week left to claim a 'Euro Millions' prize worth just over �286,000.
National Lottery has been searching for the person who matched the five main numbers and one 'Lucky Star' in the EuroMillions draw on July 24 last year.
The winning EuroMillions numbers that day were 14, 15, 25, 35, 47 and Lucky Stars were 5 and 9. The winning ticket was bought in Tower Hamlets.
Players are being urged to check their tickets for the chance to claim �286,508.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm next Wednesday, January 20, to make their claim.
"Time really is running out," said a National Lottery spokesperson. "But we're still hopeful someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money."
If no-one comes forward, the money plus interest goes to the 'Good Causes' fund, adding to the �23 billion already raised since the National Lottery began in 1994.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 7 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 8 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 9 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 10 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man