Six days left for mystery East Londoner to claim �286,000
THE clock is ticking for a mystery lottery winner in East London who has less than a week left to claim a Euro Millions’ prize worth just over �286,000, from the draw on July 24 last year
THE clock is ticking for a mystery lottery winner in East London who has less than a week left to claim a 'Euro Millions' prize worth just over �286,000.
National Lottery has been searching for the person who matched the five main numbers and one 'Lucky Star' in the EuroMillions draw on July 24 last year.
The winning EuroMillions numbers that day were 14, 15, 25, 35, 47 and Lucky Stars were 5 and 9. The winning ticket was bought in Tower Hamlets.
Players are being urged to check their tickets for the chance to claim �286,508.
You may also want to watch:
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm next Wednesday, January 20, to make their claim.
"Time really is running out," said a National Lottery spokesperson. "But we're still hopeful someone will come forward at the last minute to claim the money."
If no-one comes forward, the money plus interest goes to the 'Good Causes' fund, adding to the �23 billion already raised since the National Lottery began in 1994.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 8 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 9 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 10 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges