Small businesses urged to sign up for City of London awards
Small business owners are being urged to apply for awards recognising their contribution to local communities.
The Dragon Awards, run by the City of London Corporation, are open to businesses across east London and aims to recognise the contribution of companies to the areas in which they are based.
Organisers want more small businesses to apply, after they were under-represented in previous years.
Those companies not currently promoting corporate social responsibility are being encouraged to do more to promote volunteering in their communities.
Applications for the awards are now open until May 28, with a range of categories up for grabs.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit: www.dragonawards.org.uk.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 4 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 9 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 10 Police called as furious families told to quit Bow's 'dangerous' block