Snow predicted for London again
Weather boffins urge people to be ready for cold weather.
A SEVERE weather warning has been called for London as more snow is expected to hit the East End.
The Met Office is predicting snow fall from around 9pm tonight until around 6am Thursday morning.
All transport links are expected to run slower as a result of the adverse weather and the Met Office is calling on Hackney residents to ‘be prepared’.
With temperatures dropping ice is likely to be the greatest danger for those on the pavements and roads.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any pictures of snow, ice or anything to do with the freezing weather send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Brigade issues fire safety warning after Limehouse studio blaze
- 3 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 4 Khalid Ali couldn't hide delight after winning start against Dean Wilkinson
- 5 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 6 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 7 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 8 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 9 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 10 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid