Snow predicted for London again
Weather boffins urge people to be ready for cold weather.
A SEVERE weather warning has been called for London as more snow is expected to hit the East End.
The Met Office is predicting snow fall from around 9pm tonight until around 6am Thursday morning.
All transport links are expected to run slower as a result of the adverse weather and the Met Office is calling on Hackney residents to ‘be prepared’.
With temperatures dropping ice is likely to be the greatest danger for those on the pavements and roads.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any pictures of snow, ice or anything to do with the freezing weather send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests