Spider Boy gets in the limelight at Limehouse
MUMS got an afternoon off when the kids were treated to a fun day of magic, dance shows, clown acts and, of course, face painting at their Limehouse community centre
MUMS got an afternoon off when the kids were treated to a fun day of magic, dance shows, clown acts and, of course, face painting.
One young 'Spider Boy' was handed a microphone for a song and was in the limelight for a while at Limehouse.
He was one of the kids enjoying the fun day at the John Scurr centre in East London held by the two organisations that run social housing in the neighbourhood.
You may also want to watch:
The idea by Tower Hamlets Community Housing and the Newlon Housing Group was to encourage families to play a greater role in improving community life in a deprived Docklands area of the East End.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 8 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 9 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job