Spider Boy gets in the limelight at Limehouse
MUMS got an afternoon off when the kids were treated to a fun day of magic, dance shows, clown acts and, of course, face painting at their Limehouse community centre
MUMS got an afternoon off when the kids were treated to a fun day of magic, dance shows, clown acts and, of course, face painting.
One young 'Spider Boy' was handed a microphone for a song and was in the limelight for a while at Limehouse.
He was one of the kids enjoying the fun day at the John Scurr centre in East London held by the two organisations that run social housing in the neighbourhood.
You may also want to watch:
The idea by Tower Hamlets Community Housing and the Newlon Housing Group was to encourage families to play a greater role in improving community life in a deprived Docklands area of the East End.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 10 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020