Spider Boy gets in the limelight at Limehouse
MUMS got an afternoon off when the kids were treated to a fun day of magic, dance shows, clown acts and, of course, face painting at their Limehouse community centre
MUMS got an afternoon off when the kids were treated to a fun day of magic, dance shows, clown acts and, of course, face painting.
One young 'Spider Boy' was handed a microphone for a song and was in the limelight for a while at Limehouse.
He was one of the kids enjoying the fun day at the John Scurr centre in East London held by the two organisations that run social housing in the neighbourhood.
You may also want to watch:
The idea by Tower Hamlets Community Housing and the Newlon Housing Group was to encourage families to play a greater role in improving community life in a deprived Docklands area of the East End.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 8 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 9 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 10 'Set deadline to remove cladding,' Tower Hamlets mayor urges