Spitalfields market traders to be celebrated at awards ceremony
The traders which make Old Spitalfields Market a destination of choice for London’s fashion fans are being celebrated at an awards ceremony next weekend.
Judy’s Vintage Trader Awards, to be held on Saturday, are aimed at recognising the traders and designers who source, collect and make retro fashion items and household accessories.
Gongs up for grabs include for the best fashion stall and the most spectacular furniture collection.
Winners will be handed prizes including free market pitches and free advertising in leading fashion magazines.
All awards will focus on categories including affordability, creativity, merchandising and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
Judy’s Vintage Trader Awards will be held on Saturday September 7, from 11am until 5pm.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council