Spooky visit planned to haunted East End school
GHOSTHUNTERS from all over London will descend on the East End tomorrow night to visit a notorious haunt for spirits. Tickets are still available for anyone brave enough to join the Paranormal Nights crew as they tackle the infamous Ragged School, Stepney
GHOSTHUNTERS from all over London will descend on the East End tomorrow night to visit a 'notorious' haunt for spirits.
Tickets are still available for anyone brave enough to join the Paranormal Nights crew as they tackle the infamous Ragged School, Stepney.
Spirits have been regularly sighted at the 19th century building, including 'dark shadows' and the ghost of a school-mistress.
And organisers are confident of more sightings when they hold their vigil tomorrow night from 7.30pm to 4am.
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to book tickets visit: www.paranormalnights.co.uk.
- 1 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 2 'Stop building more towers,' MP at protest after New Providence Wharf fire
- 3 MP's fury at four-year delay removing Grenfell-type cladding from block
- 4 Leyton Orient have announced their retained list as they begin rebuild
- 5 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
- 6 Tower Hamlets votes to keep directly-elected mayoral post
- 7 'Halt to development draining services' after win for neighbourhood plan
- 8 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 9 Leyton Orient have a big summer ahead of them insists director Ling
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'