Stabbed East End teenager’s mum appeals for witnesses
THE mother of teenager Isschan Nicholls who was stabbed in a fight in London’s East End has made a fresh plea today to track down his killers. Isschan, 18, was attacked on January 13 by up to 15 youths in Bow with baseball bats and planks of wood
By Keir Murdie
THE mother of teenager Isschan Nicholls who was stabbed in a fight in London’s East End has made a fresh plea today to track down his killers.
Isschan, 18, was attacked on January 13 by up to 15 youths at Parnell Road in Bow with weapons including baseball bats and planks of wood.
Police arrived at the scene at around 9pm and found Isschan and a 17-year-old with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. But Isschan died two days later.
“There are people harbouring others who have carried out this evil, vicious attack,” said his mother Jennifer Williams.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 8 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 9 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 10 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
“There are no excuses, reasoning or justification for this kind of violence.
“Those involved must come forward to take responsibility for their actions.”
Police are appealing for witnesses who were in Parnell Road on January 13 or anyone with information to call the incident room on 020-8721 4054, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
They have made 12 arrests so far in connection with the stabbing, including two women. Nine remain on police bail.