Stabbed East End teenager’s mum appeals for witnesses
THE mother of teenager Isschan Nicholls who was stabbed in a fight in London’s East End has made a fresh plea today to track down his killers. Isschan, 18, was attacked on January 13 by up to 15 youths in Bow with baseball bats and planks of wood
By Keir Murdie
THE mother of teenager Isschan Nicholls who was stabbed in a fight in London’s East End has made a fresh plea today to track down his killers.
Isschan, 18, was attacked on January 13 by up to 15 youths at Parnell Road in Bow with weapons including baseball bats and planks of wood.
Police arrived at the scene at around 9pm and found Isschan and a 17-year-old with stab wounds.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel. But Isschan died two days later.
“There are people harbouring others who have carried out this evil, vicious attack,” said his mother Jennifer Williams.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 10 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
“There are no excuses, reasoning or justification for this kind of violence.
“Those involved must come forward to take responsibility for their actions.”
Police are appealing for witnesses who were in Parnell Road on January 13 or anyone with information to call the incident room on 020-8721 4054, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
They have made 12 arrests so far in connection with the stabbing, including two women. Nine remain on police bail.