Stellar artists line up to sell works from car boots in Brick Lane
THE UK s hottest car boot fair returns to Brick Lane s Truman Brewery on Sunday for a day of wrestling and wrangling, frivolity and high end art bargains. The fair has established a name for being the perfect occasion to hang out with some of the best Bri
THE UK's hottest car boot fair returns to Brick Lane's Truman Brewery on Sunday for a day of wrestling and wrangling, frivolity and high end art bargains.
The fair has established a name for being the perfect occasion to hang out with some of the best British artists and grab a few art bargains to boot.
This year Martin Creed, Bob and Roberta Smith, Pam Hogg, Sir Peter Blake, Billy Childish and Jimmy Cauty are only a few of the stellar names who are contributing to the event.
The day's fusion of bargains and bouts will be made complete through an eclectic array of performances taking place on the central wrestling ring stage.
You may also want to watch:
Between haggling for bargains and playing spectator to the hourly wrestling matches, punters can enjoy music, the Cinemoi Can Can girls and their Bouls in a China Shop and acts from Bethnal Green Working Men's Club.
Free Range is on at the Old Truman Brewery from tomorrow (Friday) until Monday, July 26. Entry is free.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 4 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 5 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 6 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 7 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 8 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 10 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
The Vauxhall Art Car Boot Fair is on at the Old Truman Brewery from noon-6pm on Sunday. Entry costs �4.