Storage shed on fire in Dartford

Fire

Fire - Credit: Getty Images

The fire started this morning

Firefighters were called to a Dartford home this morning after fire broke out in a storage shed.

The brick shed in Hill House Road was filled with newspapers and cardboard, with most of the contents destroyed in the blaze.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene at 6.09am.

Fire crews cannot tell what started the fire, but had it under control by 6.30am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus