Teenager found stabbed in Poplar
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy has been stabbed in Poplar.
Officers were called to Sturry Street at 6.31pm on Thursday, February 6 following reports of the stabbing.
A Met spokesman said: "Police and paramedics found the teenager suffering a stab injury. He has been taken to hospital in a non-life threatening condition."
A Section 60 stop and search order was in place in Bow, Bromley by Bow, Poplar, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Blackwall, Millwall and the Isle of Dogs until 6am this morning (February 7).
There have been no arrests but enquiries are continuing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org
Young people with information about violence or knife crime can also visit fearless.org
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 8 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 9 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning