Supermarkets looking for 50 managers across East London
SUPERMARKET bosses have launched a recruitment drive for managers in East London. Some 16 Sainsbury’s branches are taking part in the drive with 50 jobs going at Whitechapel, Dalston, Walthamstow and other branches
SUPERMARKET bosses have launched a recruitment drive for managers for stores in East London.
Some 16 Sainsbury's branches are taking part in the drive with 50 jobs going at Whitechapel, Dalston, Walthamstow and other branches.
The one-day 'jobs' fair is to find people from all walks of life with managerial experience at several levels, including team leaders, and department heads and deputy managers.
It is being held at the Barkingside store in Tanners Lane on November 17, from 8am to 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The recruitment drive comes after the company announced 20,000 new seasonal jobs across the country to meet demand over Christmas and New Year. At least 1,000 jobs could become permanent.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 3 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 4 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 5 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 6 Fast broadband deal is signed for thousands of East End homes
- 7 Voting in the Isle of Dogs Neighbourhood Planning Referendum
- 8 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 9 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 10 Bronze Age hoard to go on show after 3,000 years and an extra year's delay