Supermarkets looking for 50 managers across East London
SUPERMARKET bosses have launched a recruitment drive for managers in East London. Some 16 Sainsbury’s branches are taking part in the drive with 50 jobs going at Whitechapel, Dalston, Walthamstow and other branches
SUPERMARKET bosses have launched a recruitment drive for managers for stores in East London.
Some 16 Sainsbury's branches are taking part in the drive with 50 jobs going at Whitechapel, Dalston, Walthamstow and other branches.
The one-day 'jobs' fair is to find people from all walks of life with managerial experience at several levels, including team leaders, and department heads and deputy managers.
It is being held at the Barkingside store in Tanners Lane on November 17, from 8am to 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The recruitment drive comes after the company announced 20,000 new seasonal jobs across the country to meet demand over Christmas and New Year. At least 1,000 jobs could become permanent.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park