Supermarkets looking for 50 managers across East London
SUPERMARKET bosses have launched a recruitment drive for managers in East London. Some 16 Sainsbury’s branches are taking part in the drive with 50 jobs going at Whitechapel, Dalston, Walthamstow and other branches
SUPERMARKET bosses have launched a recruitment drive for managers for stores in East London.
Some 16 Sainsbury's branches are taking part in the drive with 50 jobs going at Whitechapel, Dalston, Walthamstow and other branches.
The one-day 'jobs' fair is to find people from all walks of life with managerial experience at several levels, including team leaders, and department heads and deputy managers.
It is being held at the Barkingside store in Tanners Lane on November 17, from 8am to 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
The recruitment drive comes after the company announced 20,000 new seasonal jobs across the country to meet demand over Christmas and New Year. At least 1,000 jobs could become permanent.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 8 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 9 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 10 Three held after shots reportedly fired at house in Bethnal Green