Survey: How do you plan on enjoying the Euros?
- Credit: PA
Football fans all over the country will be eagerly awaiting this summer's big tournament - the Euros.
After a year's delay amid the coronavirus pandemic, the UEFA European Football Championship is set to return from June 11 to July 11 and this newspaper is keen to know how our readers will celebrate the occasion.
Will you be watching the games at home, in a garden party, or elsewhere? If you're thinking of frequenting your local pub, we pulled together a list of some east London venues showing the games.
This includes the Moretown Belle in the East End and McCafferty’s in Seven Kings.
Wherever you'll be, we want to hear from you.
Complete our survey below to let us know how you'll be marking the occasion, or if you’re not interested in football, what you will be doing instead.
Additionally, email your Euros selfies to our sports reporter Jacob Ranson at Jacob.Ranson@archant.co.uk, along with your favourite memories from Europe’s biggest football festival.
This comes as excitement is building as Gareth Southgate announced his provisional 33-man squad for the Euros on May 25.
- 1 Man 'seriously injured' after e-scooter fall
- 2 Teenager, 17, arrested after car crashes into Bow apartment building
- 3 'Ruthless' killer sentenced for Isle of Dogs murder
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 Canary Wharf Underground station stabbing leaves man in hospital
- 6 Investigation under way after fire and explosion at Shoreditch block
- 7 West Ham United 'didn't have any luck' at Forest says Moyes
- 8 Hard-working Leyton Orient 'nowhere near best' in Mansfield win says Wellens
- 9 London among areas where drought is declared
- 10 12-year-old boy stabbed in Poplar
And with June’s forecast set to see a “mini-heatwave", let's hope the sun shines down on the team so they can recreate the atmosphere of the 2018 World Cup.