Suspects caught on CCTV after bikes stolen from underground car-park in Bow Common
- Credit: MPS
Detectives investigating bikes stolen from an underground car-park in London’s East End have released CCTV footage today of two men caught on camera getting into the building and cycling away.
The footage shows one man entering the car park at Sargasso Court in Voysey Square, off Violet Road in Bow Common, at around 8pm on October 20, then both men riding away. Four bikes were stolen from the car-park that evening.
One of the men is also caught returning four days later at 9.30pm, wearing a black motorbike helmet and high visibility jacket, when another two bikes were taken.
“We want to speak to the two men on CCTV about these thefts,” Det Con Edd Ng said. “No arrests have been made so far.”
The first man is in his 30s, with short brown hair, who was wearing a black jacket over a green top, jeans and brown shoes. The second man is in his 40s, who was wearing a brown fleece jacket on top of a red Adidas jumper, jeans and black and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone with information to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800-555111.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family