Swan Housing didn’t turn up to meet us over our concerns
Dear Ed,, I WAS upset that Swan Housing didn’t turn up to the meeting that was arranged by our Tower Hamlets council representative who arranged it at the Town Hall last Thursday (July 16). Our social landlords need to listen to their residents
I WAS upset that Swan Housing didn’t turn up to the meeting that was arranged by our Tower Hamlets council representative Oliur Rahman who arranged it at the Town Hall last Thursday (July 16).
Our social landlords need to listen to the concerns of all their residents, including here on the Exmouth Estate in Stepney.
We all have different problems, from lack of repairs to damp and mould, as well as shoddy workmanship on the regeneration work with cheap materials used.
I know that Swan Housing are not doing the work. It is their duty to make sure the work is done right.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth Estate, Commercial Road, Stepney
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 7 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 8 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 9 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job