Swan Housing didn’t turn up to meet us over our concerns
Dear Ed,, I WAS upset that Swan Housing didn’t turn up to the meeting that was arranged by our Tower Hamlets council representative who arranged it at the Town Hall last Thursday (July 16). Our social landlords need to listen to their residents
I WAS upset that Swan Housing didn’t turn up to the meeting that was arranged by our Tower Hamlets council representative Oliur Rahman who arranged it at the Town Hall last Thursday (July 16).
Our social landlords need to listen to the concerns of all their residents, including here on the Exmouth Estate in Stepney.
We all have different problems, from lack of repairs to damp and mould, as well as shoddy workmanship on the regeneration work with cheap materials used.
I know that Swan Housing are not doing the work. It is their duty to make sure the work is done right.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth Estate, Commercial Road, Stepney
- 1 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 2 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 3 Highest point reached on new homes in disused Bethnal Green car park
- 4 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 5 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 6 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 7 Leyton Orient sign Theo Archibald on loan from Lincoln City
- 8 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 9 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 10 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears