Team News: Accrington Stanley vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Gavin Massey set to return for O’s and hand them major boost
Leyton Orient will have Gavin Massey back for the trip to Accrington Stanley tonight and it will hand Danny Webb a major boost.
The O’s lost 3-0 at home to Grimsby Town on Saturday and played well, but lacked quality in the final third.
But the return of Massey will help with the attacker in fine form before picking up his 10th booking of the campaign last month.
Orient’s number 11 has scored eight times this season and was a constant threat during the previous meeting.
You may also want to watch:
Massey may replace either Steven Alzate or Sam Dalby, as Webb looks to make O’s more dangerous in the final third.
He will be without top goalscorer Paul McCallum, however, as he is currently out due to a dislocated fibula.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 5 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 6 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 7 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 8 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 9 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage
- 10 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
Yvan Erichot remains on the sidelines with a groin issue while Sammy Moore has a knee problem.
Liam Kelly serves the final match of his six-game ban and will be available for the home match with Doncaster Rovers on Saturday.
O’s captain Robbie Weir continues to recover from anterior cruciate ligament damage to his knee.