Team News: AFC Fylde vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
The O’s head coach Justin Edinburgh has plenty of options available to him ahead of facing the Coasters
Justin Edinburgh could name an unchanged Leyton Orient team for the clash with in-form AFC Fylde later today.
The O’s held Tranmere Rovers to a 1-1 draw in the National League last Saturday with skipper Jobi McAnuff absent with a neck injury.
Myles Judd was also unavailable due to a groin problem and both may not be fit for this afternoon’s clash at Mill Farm.
Edinburgh played Josh Koroma and James Brophy on the wings at Brisbane Road and both could retain their starting spots.
You may also want to watch:
Orient’s head coach will have another option on the left after signing Nathan Mavila from Wingate & Finchley on Monday.
The left-back, who can also play further up the pitch, is understood to have travelled with the squad to Fylde, but may not make it on the bench.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 10 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
Fellow new recruit Sam Ling wasn’t included in the matchday squad last Saturday after only joining from Dagenham & Redbridge a couple of days earlier.
After a full week of training though, he will be pushing to make his debut, either from the start or off the bench, and when he does it will be his first competitive appearance for Orient having left in the summer of 2016 as an academy graduate yet to feature for the first-team.