Team News: Bognor Regis Town vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
The O’s could hand a debut to Norwich City under-23 midfielder Ebou Adams
Ebou Adams could make his Leyton Orient debut later today when the O’s visit Bognor Regis Town in the second round of the FA Trophy.
Justin Edinburgh takes his team to Nyewood Lane looking to secure a first win since December 26.
Adams signed a loan deal with the club on Tuesday from Norwich City and the 21-year-old may be handed a start at the National League South club.
Lamar Reynolds, another recent loan addition, will be hoping to play from the off as well after impressing on his debut during last weekend’s goalless draw at home to Boreham Wood.
You may also want to watch:
But Dan Holman is unavailable having played for Wood in the previous round, so one of David Mooney or Matt Harrold will hope to partner Macauley Bonne in attack.
In defence, Myles Judd could be handed a recall after recovering from a groin injury to take part in full training this week.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 4 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 10 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
Jake Caprice may find himself on the bench as a result while Edinburgh will have to decide who partners Josh Coulson at the back.
Dan Happe and Bondz N’Gala have slotted into the centre of defence in recent weeks alongside the now-permanent signing, but George Elokobi has stepped up his rehabilitation of late and may play a part at the Rocks this afternoon.
Freddy Moncur is another who is unavailable having appeared for loan club Bishop’s Stortford earlier in the competition.
Edinburgh has made it clear he wants to win the FA Trophy and will hope to see O’s progress past Bognor today and regain some confidence after a three-game run without a victory.