Team News: Boreham Wood vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
The O’s will continue to be without right-back Myles Judd
Myles Judd will again be absent for Leyton Orient when they visit Boreham Wood in the National League this afternoon.
The O’s will take on Luke Garrard’s team in front of the BT Sport cameras looking to remain in first position.
Justin Edinburgh will again have to make do without Judd, who has been a regular at right-back this season.
Ahead of the 2-0 win over Gateshead on December 1, the teenager suffered a problem with his hamstring and it will rule him out of today’s clash at Meadow Park.
You may also want to watch:
It means Sam Ling will get another opportunity in his favoured position – right-back – and he will be eager to impress in front of a big away crowd.
Elsewhere, Orient head coach Edinburgh will have a virtually fully fit squad to choose from, yet Charlie Lee continues to struggle following a recent knee injury sustained on November 3 at AFC Fylde.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 7 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family