Team News: Cambridge United v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
After sitting on the bench for Australia, Alex Cisak is set to return for Orient
Leyton Orient are only likely to make a couple of changes to the team that started against Exeter City when they take on Cambridge United this weekend.
Alex Cisak has been on international duty with Australia, but flew back on Wednesday and is in contention for the match against the U’s tomorrow (Saturday).
He will replace Charlie Grainger in the O’s goal and Frazer Shaw could come in for Alan Dunne too. Shaw started the first four league games of the campaign, but dropped to the bench against City with Orient head coach Ian Hendon citing tactical reasons behind the decision.
Hendon is expected to put Shaw back into the starting team and just make some changes to his substitute’s bench at Abbey Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
Jack Payne, who joined the Brisbane Road outfit on-loan recently, is likely to be among the replacements again and may be joined by Jobi McAnuff.
The Jamaican international played in a reserve match against Stevenage this week and could be integrated back into the squad following a summer where he was expected to depart Orient.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt