Team News: Crawley Town v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Brisbane Road boss likely to keep faith with Ollie Palmer and have new forward John Marquis on the bench
Leyton Orient head coach Ian Hendon is expected to have new loan signing John Marquis on the substitute’s bench for today’s match at Crawley Town.
The 23-year-old’s move to the O’s was confirmed yesterday (Friday) from Millwall on a 93-day deal, which does include a recall option inside the first 28 days.
He has only made two starts for the Lions this year, however, and his last appearance for them was on September 26, which was only for the final 14 minutes of their match with Rochdale.
Therefore it is expected Jay Simpson and Ollie Palmer will lead the line at Broadfield Stadium with Marquis set for a possible impact role.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Chicksen, on-loan from Brighton & Hove Albion, should remain at left-back and Sammy Moore is expected to be fit to face the Red Devils in League Two.
He suffered a knee injury against Notts County last Saturday, but after scoring his first two goals for the club is likely to make the starting team again.
- 1 Blaze at Canary Wharf tower block with cladding issue
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and referendums
- 3 New Providence Wharf fire: Two in hospital and 42 treated at scene
- 4 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 5 Street food and farmers' market return to City Island
- 6 New Providence Wharf: The four-year fight to remove 'Grenfell cladding'
- 7 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 8 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 9 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 10 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
Alex Cisak should be fine to take up his place in goal for the O’s despite being away with the Australian national team during the week on international duty.