Team News: Crawley Town v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Brisbane Road boss likely to keep faith with Ollie Palmer and have new forward John Marquis on the bench
Leyton Orient head coach Ian Hendon is expected to have new loan signing John Marquis on the substitute’s bench for today’s match at Crawley Town.
The 23-year-old’s move to the O’s was confirmed yesterday (Friday) from Millwall on a 93-day deal, which does include a recall option inside the first 28 days.
He has only made two starts for the Lions this year, however, and his last appearance for them was on September 26, which was only for the final 14 minutes of their match with Rochdale.
Therefore it is expected Jay Simpson and Ollie Palmer will lead the line at Broadfield Stadium with Marquis set for a possible impact role.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Chicksen, on-loan from Brighton & Hove Albion, should remain at left-back and Sammy Moore is expected to be fit to face the Red Devils in League Two.
He suffered a knee injury against Notts County last Saturday, but after scoring his first two goals for the club is likely to make the starting team again.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Alex Cisak should be fine to take up his place in goal for the O’s despite being away with the Australian national team during the week on international duty.