Team News: Crawley Town vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
The O’s will hope to have at least one experienced defender back after injury
Leyton Orient manager Danny Webb may have experienced duo Nicky Hunt and Callum Kennedy back for the trip to Crawley Town this afternoon.
The pair missed the 4-1 loss to League Two leaders Doncaster Rovers last weekend with knee and groin injuries respectively.
Kennedy has a decent chance of returning at left-back while O’s club captain Hunt is pushing to play some part in West Sussex.
Alex Cisak is likely to continue in goal after looking assured during his first start since January 28 last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Nigel Atangana lined up in midfield last Saturday, but Freddy Moncur will hope to be handed a chance at Broadfield Stadium.
Gavin Massey appears set to lead the line again with forward Paul McCallum still out with a dislocated fibula.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 4 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact
- 9 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 10 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
Orient’s top goalscorer is making good progress with his injury, however, and is set to return early next month.
Sammy Moore (knee) and Yvan Erichot (groin) remain absent while Robbie Weir is still recovering following anterior cruciate ligament damage.
Today’s match is a chance for O’s to complete a first double over a League Two team this season.
Orient won the previous encounter 3-2 back on Boxing Day at Brisbane Road with Sam Dalby netting on his debut.