Team News: Crewe Alexandra vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Tom Parkes returns following his three-match ban
Leyton Orient boss Omer Riza should have a few more options available for the trip to Crewe Alexandra this afternoon.
The O’s know they could officially be relegated from the Football League if they fail to win.
But Orient will have Tom Parkes available again following his three-match ban after his red card on April 1.
The ex-Bristol Rovers skipper was shown a straight red card at home to Wycombe Wanderers, but could return at Gresty Road.
You may also want to watch:
Nicky Hunt and Callum Kennedy took part in training this week and therefore could be available today.
Paul McCallum made his return on Monday and played the final 20 minutes during the 2-1 win over Hartlepool United.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
McCallum is likely to have another cameo role this afternoon with Riza set to keep faith with Victor Adeboyejo and Tristan Abrahams.
Orient will face former striker Chris Dagnall, but Jordan Bowery is ineligible to face his parent club.