Team News: Dagenham & Redbridge v Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Ian Hendon expected to keep majority of team that started against Barnet
Leyton Orient make the short trip to Victoria Road today for a local derby with Dagenham & Redbridge and head coach Ian Hendon has a decision to make over what team he picks.
The O’s didn’t make the best of starts against Barnet last weekend but a tactical switch at half time resulted in a 2-0 triumph.
Lloyd James, Sammy Moore, Bradley Pritchard and Dean Cox lined up in midfield and Moore could potentially drop out of the side and Blair Turgott included after an decent display on Tuesday night at MK Dons.
That would see Orient line up with a flat midfield four rather than the diamond shape, which they started with on the opening day.
You may also want to watch:
What does seem certain, however, is that the back four of Frazer Shaw, Mathieu Baudry, Connor Essam and Sean Clohessy will take to the field against Daggers.
Alex Cisak will be in goal and Jay Simpson and Paul McCallum should be up top at Victoria Road for the O’s.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
Jobi McAnuff isn’t expected to be included in the match day squad after he has been training with Championship side Blackburn Rovers this week. Shane Lowry is another that won’t be involved against the Daggers.