Team News: Dagenham & Redbridge vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: David Simpson/TGS Photo
The O’s will definitely be without loanee defender Bondz N’Gala for this afternoon’s National League clash at Victoria Road
Justin Edinburgh admits he will make a late decision on some of his Leyton Orient players ahead of today’s derby encounter at Dagenham & Redbridge.
The O’s had to play with 10-men for 86 minutes on Saturday, but produced a spirited display during a 1-0 defeat at home to Bromley.
It was their first National League loss in nearly a month and Orient will aim to bounce back at Victoria Road this afternoon.
Edinburgh will be without Bondz N’Gala, however, after he received a red card at the weekend, though he would have been ineligible to feature against his parent club Dagenham anyway.
You may also want to watch:
Dan Happe will replace him, but the O’s head coach will make a late call on some of the other members of his squad after they played so long on Saturday with a numerical disadvantage.
“We have to be mindful of that,” said Edinburgh, when asked about what type of effect playing 86 minutes with 10-men would have on his team.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
“We had the players in on Sunday to assess them and we will meet at the stadium before the Dagenham game to reassess them again and it will be a late shout on one or two, but we will make a decision.”